The Luka Recreational Basin, which runs the airfoot system from the leading and distinctive Best Way products as it is easily inflatable and unloading, can be used individually or dual and can be placed in the yard of the house, works to provide all amenities and relaxation.
Features of Jacuzzi Luka
- It works with a body massage system with air bubbles as a sedative and a laine for nerves.
- Equipped with automatic water heating technology that prevents damage to the spa or freezing water.
- The recreation basin can be controlled by an application on the mobile, as it contains Wi -Fi unit.
- It provides a fixed level of chlorine throughout the spa.
- It contains a digital control panel and a dual airbag that works with an integrated filtering system.
Massage the muscles of the body through water, which leads to strengthening them and relieving their pain, relieving violent exercise pain after exercising, treating muscle tension, muscle spasms, bone pain, rheumatism, joint infections, neck, back and shoulder pain.
Opening the pores of the skin, thus increasing the body's ability to get rid of its waste by sweat. Activating blood circulation, stimulating the brain, stimulating the body, and feeling activity and vitality, especially after sitting in the cold jacuzzi.
Treating eczema, rash, giving vital skin and freshness, tightening it and getting rid of wrinkles, as well as removing dead skin cells.
Burning calories, so it is useful in losing the body, removing excess weight, and keeping fit.
Feeling full relaxation, comfort and relaxation, especially after sitting in the hot jacuzzi, and thus helping calm, deep and comfortable sleep. Activating the breathing process, and the functioning of the respiratory system.
Reducing and removing headaches, lowering blood pressure, removing nervous tension and anxiety, treating insomnia and depression